RENFREW FAIR GENERAL RULES – 2021
ONLINE ENTRIES ARE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR, PLEASE USE THIS LINK https://www.assistexpo.ca/renfrewfair
- Exhibits must be placed in Exhibit Hall between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Wednesday, September 8th. Judging will commence at 9 a.m. on Thursday, September 9th.
- 2021 membership fee is $5.00 for adults and $1.00 for children.
- No person shall make more than one entry in each section.
4.. Every article must have an entry tag and the tag must be attached to the article. Entry tags
available at the fair office.
- Articles entered for competition must be the work of the exhibitor.
- Judges can use their own discretion as to awarding prizes, and in all cases where they do not
think the article worthy, they can withhold the prize.
- At the hour of 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 12, 2021, the Exhibit Hall will be cleared of
everyone except the committee members. The committee members will dismantle all
displays in readiness of pickup at 5:00 p.m. Articles not claimed by 6:00 p.m. will remain at
owner’s risk and may be picked up on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Exhibitors removing articles before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 12, 2021 will forfeit
all prize money.
- While Directors will take every reasonable precaution to secure the safety of articles at the
Fair, the owner must take the risk of exhibiting, and should any article be accidentally
damaged, lost or stolen, the Directors will assist toward its recovery, but will not make any
payment for the value thereof.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT EXHIBITORS CARRY SUFFICIENT LIABILITY INSURANCE.